Wednesday 2 January 2013

If you were a star and could shine only so bright, would you try to shine harder, or find somewhere dark to shine?

My garlic prawn =D $15.90 or sth?
Went to Wet n' Wild with the noobs minus my wifey today. xD
I hate scary rides. I wish I could do them, but I can't. T_T
Vertigo...ew. 45 degree drop....ew. I just like going slowly or sth predictable.
Dude, the floor was also so hot. Like most of the ground was made of the light colored stone, but I'm pretty sure my feet are a mild rare or medium and perfect tenderness for consumption due to the plentiful and well spaced out assortments of sharp and pokey rocks.

Then afterwards we went to Little Taipei and had awesome steak and prawn and noodles and assorted Asian food with noobs' parents. Parents are so cute. ^^

Whale's katsudon or something
Peorge's steak


I love hanging out with noobs. Would be even better with wifey, but yeh.

Jealousy is in the back of my mind again. T_T. I have no reason why, and I'd be a hypocrite but yeah.

Currently listening to On My Own and A Little Fall of Rain from Les Miserables. Such beautiful songs.

I'm looking forward to Taiwan and getting fit again. =D And lots of awesome TV shows to watch and I won't be as tempted to multitask.

Gaming is bad.
I will spend a whole day cleaning !


No comments:

Post a Comment