Wednesday 23 January 2013

Dozen

Camera ran out of battery, and I was cocky so I didn't bring my charger. I have a few photos on my phone...but I've got an early morning so if I do post photos, I'll post them when I'm bored later on in the week.

Sign-ons were today! Taiwan internet ftw...got into the website 2 mins before anyone. Hohoho. 9am earliest start and Fridays off.

Yoga, went down to chutung, came back, ate kinda, shopped.

I reckon one of the best things in life are: new socks and underwear.

So soft.

So fluffy. :33

Hot sesame grass jelly soup
--

I can't wait to get back to civilisation in a sense, talk to people. But I also want to achieve more this year. Less gaming. Daaance. =D. Mat and mirror in the living room maybe. :)

I think I don't mind going alone. Hey if I can go alone in Taiwan, then I actually kinda know people from dance, thus it won't seem that bad.

I think going to Taiwan has kind of become my reflective and appreciate time of the year. Like I'm not glued to LoL and texting and technology and I actually have to consider my family relationships, courtesies, and money management, and what I want to achieve.

And then when I head back home, I have new goals or just things I miss that I want to have again. =D. I think it's a lot easier to live for you ambitions, than for other people. Like your ambitions and dreams will always be there. I guess that's where the problems come in when people have problems with balancing their career.

Oh well. Mirai ni!

No comments:

Post a Comment