Tuesday 29 January 2013

Days 17 and 19~

At Yangmei~
Hi~

So yesterday I sent my auntie off to the airport and then chilled with my cousin. There wasn't really much to do, so we kinda bummed around at home; I was watching Big Bang Theory and she was watching her anime. We bought dinner early so I wouldn't be bloated for dance:

Yess we are awesome


Cuz

Chicken rice


Then for dance, had Mr. Afro.



Then I went down to yangmei after dance. I stopped by the sushi place to get sushi for my mom. Pffsht. She was originally going to give it all to my uncle because it was so late and my uncle is a big eater, and she came out with some bs excuse that 'it was kinda awkward because food was brought out in front of him', in which she was the one to do so. I was kinda annoyed , because I found that kind of offensive as I had bought the sushi particularly for her because her flight was today and she wouldn't have gotten a chance to go*. But in the end she ended up eating some so. ^^ Alls wells that ends well.

Breakfast

Shopping Market

Fried Fish balls

Then as there wasn't much to do at Yangmei, I had a kind of dnm with my mom, just chatting about stuff, my cousins and their relationships, marriage, new years courtesies, and even palm reading.

What is kinda depressing because apparently my relationship and love lines are kinda screwed. LOL. T_T.  (disclaimer this bit isn't implying anything, it's just what my lines say)

Like apparently I have too many/ my later ones are both curved down. Like the longest deepest one is to signify marriage is like...really long but curved down and stuff. I have some fainter better looking ones that are facing nice and up..but they're really faint and branching off that long line(down is bad, up is good)

So pretty much it's like bad lines in regards to marriage and my stronger relationships. ._. In addition, I have numerous lines, which my mom also said means that I am more prone to having confused or mixed feelings regarding relationships. (i.e my mom only has 2 lines, but I have like..1,2,3,4abc)

Although that being said, palm lines are definitely not your life and they're always changing. Like from what my mom has said, they seem to be somewhat accurate, but also to keep in mind that they're not edict and are merely a cautionary sort of omen.

So I need to keep a cautionary note to myself to consider and view my relationships carefully.



--
Japanese pancake for a snack

Apple passionfruit tea with pearls and Japanese pancake

But yeah. Then pretty much chilled at Yangmei for the rest of the day, went out with an auntie for a bit, chilled at home watching tv and Big Bang Theory, then went out for dinner, then sent mom to airport.

Trololol her passport expired so she's staying in Taiwan for another week.

But yeah. Pretty much.

Just finished watching later half of Devil Wears Prada. One of my favorite movies. <33

I dunno. Hahah all the hour long bus rides with nothing to do gives you a lot of time to think. It's good. :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment