Wednesday 19 December 2012

Shopping


Hoi guy(s) and girl(s).

Went to a shopping center with Will today. Saw some pretty neat stuff. I think the best stores are the different ones that aren't in the city or aren't franchise because they have new stuff. =D 

So from the games store we have this awesome set from kingdom hearts. There was another set with Cloud's buster sword parts from Advent Children, but I'm not posting the photo because there's this ginormous reflection of my legs on the glass that Will pointed out. T-T. 

Mini keyblade models at a game shop. So kewl. If only they were in color. 
And from the pet store, I present you: super ultra lazy kitty.

Daww. Scho coote. 

Then...around 4 ish we decided to have lunch. I think I was past the point of hungry to like, famished. Like you know that feeling when you get reaaally hungry and you just want to eat everything and then even after you finish a portion, you could probably eat even more but will probably feel bloated or overeat half an hour later?

Lunch Specials options
So we went to Hogsbreath and had their $9.90 lunch special. Will got a smoked bbq beef wrap and I got their grilled ranch chicken burger or something. Will's one was pretty good, but I found my chicken burger quite dry. Like the bread was nice and soft, but it was really dry/ not really that fresh, and then paired up with overcooked dry chicken breast, salad, and not enough ranch dressing to balance out all the dryness. The chips/ pig tail or whatever they call them (aka curly fries for Americans =D) weren't amazing either. Chips were kind of overcooked and tasted like they had been left out for a bit. Portions were okay for $9.90 at a sit in restaurant though.

(btw random thought, I love the auto-save function on this blog. It's really useful- i.e. I just accidentally closed the window after typing that long paragraph, and it was still there when I reopened <3)
(But in contrast, I really hate the image placement though. T_T. So un-user friendly.



So here are some pics of the food:

Grilled Chicken Ranch Burger. I
dont really understand the
knife in the middle....

Will's Smokey BBQ beef wrap. 



















Whale and moi


The afterwards I was having a sweet craving and dragged Will along to Gloria Jeans because I wanted to try some of the new Christmas drinks that are out. Atm there was the peppermint mocha and comet's Christmas chiller...which was like cookie frappe or something. Chose the peppermint mocha and a tiramisu cake. =D The cake was nice but really creamy,and the peppermint mocha was really good at first, but at the bottom of the cup it was concentrated peppermint syrup which didn't taste that nice.


Tch Will took a sip of the peppermint mocha before I got to get a proper pic, but yes, Tiramisu (left) and Peppermint Mocha (right)

So then we bused back and Whale went to his ninjitsu thing. I decided I should fix my headset for my lame gaming ambitions so I scouted around for some cheap hairbands, and ended up buying a pack of them for $3.00. That with electrical take, and like, a wrist/ mouse pad protector thing, this is my new headset. =D I'm actually kind of happy with how the repair turned out. LOL. Usually I'm impatient with repairs and things turn out really crappy, but I forced myself to slow down and do it properly. I showed mom and she actually didn't realise that I had repaired the headset; she didn't notice the hairbands and thought the pad thing was part of the quirky design as eyes or sth. Yesssss success. =D

This is the Turtle Beach...Z6a for those who are curious. I wouldn't recommend it because the plastic is very cheap and breakable. Although the sound quality is excellent.

Side view of the broken side. 
New headset xD


Close view of the triple hairbands. =D 

But yesh, that's all for today. Sigh, near Christmas...means baddie and dance are both off. Nooo where will I get my exercise. And holidays is a lot of effort lolol. And still waiting for my pay. Sighhh. xD Whinge whinge whinge. 

Oh yeah, and boss is lame because he wouldn't let me swap my Sunday and Saturday shifts because he wants 'Someone strong to work Sunday'. Which is a compliment to balance out the fact that I'll be missing out on Seaworld with my baddie noobs. :( So lame. Lame lame lame. I really hate it when I miss stuff due to work. Money is good and all, but I'd prefer to have fun with my friends who I actually won't be seeing that much rather before I back to Taiwan, than working.

Cherish what you have~ and don't take things for granted. People and friends >>>>> Money.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Till next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment