Sunday 9 December 2012

Hoipe Noight



Playing with fire. 


If I were to pick one thing that I would be proud that humans created, it would definitely be music. And I reckon one of the closest ways to experience music is to perform it, whether it be through performing the music itself, or dancing to it and expressing your energies with the music. 
And like all artistic outlets, 'It's the hours that you put in'

I guess if I don't go into art in the future, I would probably go into dance. :) It's a good way to both keep fit and channeling your energies. 

Kimochi ga <333


 The awkward 2 for 1 three way class splitters 

Oh yeah, and apparently the classic norm for stage makeup is dark eyes and red lips. I guess from far away it applies, but upclose, it looks really powder-face and impersonal. I don't know if I really like bright red lips, they're so bold and feminine, but I guess in the pictures you can't really tell. =D

 The boss pineapple...looking nyaww...so azian. xD


Another amazing feeling is having a crowd cheer for you when you're performing. Just that validation that you're not looking like a complete idiot actually somewhat conveying your dance to the crowd is worth every  second of practice.


Good work guys :) Proud and grateful and happy. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment