Tuesday 11 December 2012

Another Baddie Tuesday

Wheee.

So today was another Tuesday night with baddie (and sadly without Maggie :( )
(Just putting it out there, I love my baddie group. <3 They make me laugh and happy and are just awesome people.)

I dunno, pretty much the plan for the day was I was supposed to head over to Whale's around noon/lunchtime and we'd chill or something. I dunno why but I had like a major hormonal rush and was really grumpy for some reason ^^'' and was pretty much like...spitting that I'd have to bus and walk. LOL. =D I blame that time of the month...maybe. But don't worry, I managed to control myself and not take it out on him =D Didn't get my headset, forgot the cake at home and had to walk back and get it, stepped in a puddle, and it started raining, and I felt like I was late, and I am a little bit sick, and all those combined=very grumpy. :)


But yeah, I was going to go to EB games and was GOING to get this awesome, sexy contraption :























The Afterglow Wireless Headset, but unfortunately, they were clean out of stock and thus, if I wanted to order one they'd only come in February.

Update: Sister said that she'd get me the headset for Christmas...yaaay ! =D Motivation to get her something good for Christmas... :) I'm thinking quality make-up or something because she always wears eyeliner.

---

So I was feeling all grumpy and was like...fuak this, I'm gonna get the Whale his present. So I shopped around and am of proud of my purchase: Stainless Steel Leather bracelet from Butterfly Silver at Garden City.

Back
Front
On the wrist


He likes indie bling so there you have it. The chick almost charged me like..$4.95 for it on eftpos because she missed a number. Hooray for honesty I guess? :) (*Little cheap Asian part of me dies inside T_T)

And the whale made me lunch: Ramen with homemade pork bone/chicken bone soup stock. (Part of the reason was because I missed the free ramen days at Garden City, and he asked what I wanted for lunch and I said homemade noodles. =D) The soup was a little bit thick, but it had a really nice rich flavor. I think he spent like 8 or so hours on the soup or more? Ahaha and had slight discrepancies with his dad on how to cook it and it's elements and his dad stole half the pig feet bones for the stock to eat for dinner. Lololol but in the end it was delicious. Thank you <33


Ramen for two =D



Homemade pig feet and chicken feet soup stock

Finished product: Fresh ramen from Asian grocery with half a just boiled egg, pork slices, spring onion, pepper, garlic  powder, and some sort of black sauce that I think was caramelized/burned onion and garlic?


But yeah, those are my adventures for today. Apologies for the weird layout of the blog and the pictures, because to be honest, the simple editing features aren't amazing and I have no idea what I'm doing with the html editing tab. I'm also just working out what sort of format and formality I prefer with blogging. It's really weird at first talking to an imaginary audience, and I'm sure there are many spelling errors...pretty much I'm talking to you guys as I would on msn, but maybe a bit more formal so it's easier to read.

Till next time and thanks for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment