Sunday 3 February 2013

21

Hi!

Zzzz sick. ._.  Reminds me not to take good health for granted. Going to sleep heaps and hopefully I'll be good enough to finish off my dance classes. >D

Another thing is that I hate windows 8. Like seriously. Wutdahfuaaa.
--


Went out today (>D) with another guy from optometry and my mom's friend's daughter and my cousin. We proceeded to go to two nerd events: The manga/animation aspect of the Taipei book festival,and the Taipei game show.

First stop was the book expo. We got there way to early, and only to find out when it opened, that it wasn't all that great. Entry was 80 TWD (although we bought it off an obasan for 100...idk). Inside were just a lot of little booths, and a lot of animes and manga's I've never heard of. The naruto one was insanely popular...I think each booth had an entry of 15 ppl at a time, and the line to go into the naruto one went outside. T_T. Sigh Taiwanese and their weird lining up fettishes. I bet the thing wasn't even that good.

Outside
Visitor drawn mural 

Yes we are together <3
herp derp


 Then afterwards, we had lunch at the food court near 101. We got there at an awesome time, when all the shops were just opening, thus we got awesome seats and didn't have to fight nor wait in line.

Then afterwards we went to the (slut) Taipei Game Show! It was choc full of seedy old men with cameras. Even camera on sticks. Want to know why?:

Ohh baby. 

Those plastic swords are so worth the wait, and so sexy. I lined up for an hour for the Dragon's Prophet one. It's like a buster sword =D. To get that one, you had to line up, then play the game till you beat one of the big ugly troll bosses. It reminded me of Dragon's Nest, and I felt kinda proud that I knew the wasd controls. Ohohoho. 


Dragon's Prophet and Tharleion or sth swords +D

Oh, and there were also a few average looking girls who forgot to put on clothes making lost dog faces at all the creeps. 

Pose 43
Pose 67

I'm kidding. There were a crapload of showgirls in skimpy outfits, and some of the brands had them dancing, posing, selling, etc. Some of them were quite pretty, but seriously, it seemed like the average seedy gamer's paradise.

Then afterwards I slept, then met up with dad and went back home and had dinner at a local place.

Tofu, Pigs ear, and seaweed

Beef noodle soup

No comments:

Post a Comment