Monday 4 February 2013

22

Hi!

So I think I pretty much slept and then went to dance yesterday, and ate fooods.

Dry vegetarian dry cut noodle
Food night market
Veggies
Black chicken soup

Minced meat rice
Ice creaam
Ice cream wrap
Portable food van stall

Stir fried noodle in a hotdog roll

Dance routine (girls hiphop):



---
Next day~

So today I slept 13 hours yessss and then went to dance class, then went out to eat and shop with Dad. Dance was LA style, but it seemed more like a girls hip hop. I think the teacher was a substitute, but she was really nice, although there weren't many people in the class, and I kept derping in the end when it was time to perform in groups.

Have a look at today's routine:



Then afterwards went to Danshui again, this time with Dad to eat and shop. Had the matcha ice cream again...soo good. I'm gonna miss it when I go back home. :( We also had some fish ball soup (the fishballs had meat in them), octopus thing soup, crab, and fish.

Brekkie: taro and pork floss and cheese xD
Octopus/squid thingos
Fishball with meat
Matcha ice cream and danshui
crab

Afterwards we went grocery shopping.
Big daddy pudding. Note the normal puddings in the back and the size of my hand in comparison. 

zomg. 

Milk nougat candy
Dad made mushie soup
Preeeetty much.


No comments:

Post a Comment