Friday 8 February 2013

26+ 27

I thiink. 26 and 27?

Starting to lose track of days. And sucks cuz it's Chinese New Year, which means everything is closed again. :(

Ahhh  more food. I just wanna go back to dance class. xD

I was working on one of my covers today. I can't wait to get home and work on them properly, cuz my Dad's place is really cramped. xD For luls I decided to try recording and seeing how it looked (no I'm not going to post a video -_-). It looked...really sloppy and flimsy and my arms flop everywhere. Haha! Need to tense my body and cough* abs more I think; looks cleaner. I will perfect it! And then maybe someday post. >D

Anyway my food entry diary for these few days.


omgg fruiiiiit.
I like the green stuff. xD


Brekkie

Wheat germ bread or something? Idk it has raisins

7-11 lunch


Pan fried dumplings aka guo tie


Veggies

Cute soda

Dumplings

Egg roll thing
 Yeah, pretty much just bummed around at home, youtubed, then went out for dinner with dad. We also went around a few stores, but I don't have that much motivation to shop anymore. My sister is coming back tomorrow, so maybe that motivation will come back. xD

Big chess

No comments:

Post a Comment