Saturday 1 June 2013

Realisation~


I don't think I like clubbing. =D I think what I like is the dance aspect of clubbing, and just jamming to music with not a care in the world.

This realization is I went to like...a birthday party that was kind of a dark club-like atmosphere, and it wasn't that exciting it all honesty. Like it's impossible to talk to people in such a loud annoying place, and to be honest, I'd rather more deep conversation rather than a sort of awkward, "Hi, what's your name? How do you know _____"....kkkkkk.

So I think I ended up just wanting a good song to pop on so I jam to it...but nothing really came on. Then it got boring and awkward and I just followed people around and had a drink. xDD

But yeah.

I think atm I have two side ambitions that I want to pursue, and that's dance and art.

Need a job to fund, and need to study for exams for optom. zzzz.
881~

No comments:

Post a Comment